Prior to admission, each parent will be given a tour of the school and will be interviewed to help us learn more about your child. Each parent will be given a packet with the necessary information and forms that will need to be filled out. These will help us in the proper care of your child and also inform you of the policies and regulations we follow.
- Registration Fee - A non-refundable registration fee of $25.00 will save your child a spot on our roll sheets for the starting date you have designated.
- Application - The child care application provides us with vital information that we may use to contact you in the case that your child would become ill. Any time this information changes please let us know. We would also use the names listed as approved pick up people for your child. This form should be updated yearly.
- Consent Form - Our consent form gives permission for your child to be involved in the following: emergency treatment, picture taking, excursions off the premises, athletic activity participation, facility transportation, and medication administration. This also lets us know that you accept financial responsibility for accidents and tuition fees incurred.
- Certified Copy of Child’s Birth Certificate - The Center will scan the original into our computer system and return it immediately. All licensed daycare centers are required to notify the Illinois State Police or local law enforcement agency if a parent or guardian fails to submit proof of the child’s identity within 30 days of enrollment.
- Health Examination Form - All children must have a medical report and record of immunizations in progress for diphtheria, tetanus, measles, rubella, mumps, pertussis, poliomyelitis, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, Hib, and varicella before the child can start. The medical report shall be dated no earlier than six months prior to enrollment, will be good for two years, and should also include the results of a TB test and lead screening if the child is one year old or older.
- Authorization To Release Medical Information - This form will allow us to obtain the most up to date physical and immunization records from your doctor.
- Department of Children and Family Services Pamphlet - This booklet is from DCFS and might answer questions you have concerning daycare. Please sign the receipt stating that we have provided you with this information, that is on the bottom of the consent form.
- Food Program Form - Catch A Star Learning Center participates in the Child and Adult Food Care Program sponsored by the Illinois State Board of Education. We have two forms that need filled out for each family attending Catch A Star. Meals and snacks are made available to all enrolled children without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, handicap, sex or age.
- Child History for Infants & Toddlers - This questionnaire allows us to find out how we can help meet your child's needs and individual preferences.
- Infant Formula and Baby Food Preference - This form lets us know if you choose to provide the formula and infant food for your child or if you would like Catch A Star to do so, at no extra charge.
- Safe Sleep Policy - This will let you know what procedures we are following in order to keep your child safe while sleeping.
- Automated Pay Form - You can sign up for automatic payments from your bank account, debit/credit card, or register to make payments online.